You’ve FEARLESSLY reached the end of January! Great job! So happy to work with all of you 🙂
1. NEXT FEARLESS FITNESS WORKOUT: TUESDAY FEBRUARY 2 AT 7:15PM. Our 45 minute workout will focus on getting your “Rear into Gear for a kick BUTT New Year!” Prepare for a well rounded workout with lots of leg work, core conditioning, and athletic stretching. Perfect exercises to help you build strength for your favorite sports (running! cycling!) and catered to all levels of athletes.
2. FEARLESS FITNESS TIP OF THE WEEK: MIX IT UP!! An exercise routine will only work for a short period of time before your body adapts and stops seeing results. To keep exercise interesting, stay motivated, AND continue to progress you should change up your exercise routine every 4-6 weeks. Need some ideas?
1. Running or Walking! Running on a treadmill can burn a lot of calories, especially running/walking at an incline. Check out the NIKE Coaching Workouts on ITunes for structured treadmill training programs. Prefer the great outdoors? Try our Lululemon Run Club at 6pm on Thursdays for a fun group running experience.
2. Get with the group! Group fitness classes are great for mixing up your gym routine. Check out group cycling, aerobics, and strength training classes for a fun indoor workout. The instructor will help keep things new, effective, and exciting for you!
3. Suit Up. Don’t wait till summer to break out your speedo for a swim. Swimming is an excellent total body workout that will strengthen your muscles and challenge your heart.
4. Get sporty. Racquetball, basketball, tennis, water-polo, ultimate frisbee…. there are millions of ways to play your self into great shape. Aim to participate in activities that will increase the heart rate and keep it up for a period of time. Sorry chess players….
5. Say OM. It’s a new year…. and time to try out some yoga or pilates. Guarantee it will be a fun experience for the mind and the body!
I dare you to try ONE NEW exercise format this week – let me know how it goes!
3. FEARLESS FITNESS CHALLENGE of the week: HAVE ADVENTURES! This week’s challenge ties into the above fitness tip – I challenge you to break away from your routine and try something new! Because of our routines we often forget that life is an ongoing adventure. This week BREAK away with routine and take yourself by surprise! Do Something Brilliant every day. Strike out in some new directions. Learn martial arts or creative dance. Make a spectacular presentation. Write a love letter to your significant other. Buy a vegetable or fruit you’ve never tried before. Take the scenic route to work. Obliterate your sales goal. Dream a wonderful dream. Prepare an astounding meal. Tell an outrageous joke. SAVOR LIFE – Remember… we only pass this way once!
Thanks again for being an amazing FEARLESS fitness family! As always, if you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me 🙂 Looking forward to another great workout Tuesday night at 715pm! Make sure to bring your energy, smile, and a FRIEND!