My Happy New Year Wish For You
My Happy New Year wish for you
Is for your best year yet,
A year where life is peaceful,
And what you want, you get.
A year in which you cherish
The past year’s memories,
And live your life each new day,
Full of bright expectancies.
I wish for you a holiday
With happiness galore;
And when it’s done, I wish you
Happy New Year, and many more.
New Years Inspiration. Things to read, do, and take action on to fuel your 2015!
- Make a Vision Board. One thing I find extremely effective in setting goals that have lasting power is creating a vision board. I do one for every new year and swear by their magic powers.
- How to Keep A New Years Resolution. Read on to learn about common resolution pitfalls and my suggestions on succeeding with New Years Resolutions and honoring your goals.
- Secrets to Lasting Lifestyle Change. Rome Wasnt Built in a Day. GREAT read for those of you looking make a healthy lifestyle change (and keep it!).
- The Myths of Self Care. How to be Nicer to Yourself starting now. Because self love really is the #1 first step towards success.
- How Important is a REST day? For those of you hitting it hard in the gym 🙂
- Its whats on the INSIDE that counts. How to take care of your mental, emotional, and spiritual health.
- My diet secret to success. Eat up!
Whats one goal you’d like to accomplish this Year? If you liked this post or found it helpful, please share it with your friends on Facebook, pinterest, twitter, or email. I cant wait to share a healthy, happy, and inspired 2015 with YOU!
Yours in health,