2012 marks the 42nd anniversary of the San Francisco Pride Celebration and Parade. Thats forty-two years of fighting for visibility, dignity, and equality. With over 200 parade contingents, 300 exhibitors, and more than twenty community-run stages and venues, the San Francisco Pride Celebration and Parade is the largest gathering of LGBT people and allies in the nation. Living in San Francisco and being a part of such a vibrant and loving community , I feel proud of the progress we’ve made as a country, and look forward to even greater victories. I just wanted to take a moment to wish you all a Happy Pride week and to encourage you to celebrate who you are today and everyday 🙂
Something To Think: You get to choose whether to be the victim or the hero of your story.
Something To Play: Sweet Summer Mix.
- Dog Days Are Over (Steve Pitron & Max Sanna Remix) / Florence + the Machine
- Don’t Wake Me Up / Chris Brown
- Feel So Maybe (Carly Rae Jepson vs Calvin Harris) / Jump Smokers
- Scream / Usher
- Ya Mamma (Push The Tempo) / Moguai Remix
- Timebomb / Kylie Minogue
- Heads Will Roll (Little Vampire Remix) / Yeah Yeah Yeahs
- Oh Timbaland / Timbaland
- Pressure (Alesso Remix) / Nadia Ali, Starkillers & Alex Kenji
- Cobrastyle / Teddybears featuring Mad Cobra
- Brave / Kelis
- Take On Me / Ah-ha
- All Night – Dont Stop / Janet Jackson
Something To Read:
- List of Super Foods. Which do you make an effort to eat on a regular basis? Which foods are unfamiliar to you? These foods are foods are nutritious, delicious, and packed with POWER. add em to your shopping cart!
Something To Do: Stretch it OUT!
Take ten minutes at the end of your day or after your workouts this week to stretch. Stretching is one of the most undervalued components of fitness – yet one of the most important. It doesnt take long and provides incredible benefits for your mind and your muscles. Click here to read more about the health enhancing affects of flexibility training and my tips to help you create a life long stretching habit. The more flexible you are the better…. just take it from our friend Bruce Lee…
The best part about stretching? You can stretch anytime, anywhere — in your home, at work, or even when you’re traveling. To get you started, heres one of my all time favorite evening flexibility routines. 9 minutes of wind-down and relax your muscles moves. Isnt it funny how when you take the time out for yourself everything else seems to get better? Try it out and let me know what you think 🙂
Wishing you a beautiful week filled with health, happiness, and lots of stretching 😉 Let me know how I can support YOU in living fearlessly. Hope to see you soon. Till then, keep shining 🙂