I hope you enjoy this month’s high-energy workout mix to help keep you moving though the holidays. Some are perfect for sprints – others great for some serious tempo or climbing work. And of course, I had to throw a couple of holiday songs in there 🙂 Let me know what you think… leave a comment below or on my facebook page. Thanks, everybody! I wish you all a very happy, healthy & cozy holiday season.
HOLIDAY HOTNESS PLAYLIST.
- “Café del Mar (Deadmau5 Remix)” Café del Mar: The Ibiza Clubmixes
- “All I want for Christmas Is You” Mariah Carey
- “White Knuckle Ride” Jamiroquai
- “That’s All She Wrote ” T.I. (feat. Eminem)
- “S&M” Rihanna
- “Teach Me How to Dougie” Cali Swag District
- “Who Dat Girl (feat. Akon)” Flo Rida
- “Who’s That Chick?” David Guetta & Rihanna
- “Higher” Taio Cruz
- “Only Girl (In the World)” Rihanna
- “Dancing On My Own” Robyn
- “Church” T-Pain featuring Teddy Verseti
- “Release (Featuring Delano)” JJ Flores & Steve Smooth
- “9 PM (Till I Come) [Club Mix]” ATB
- “What You Waiting For?” Gwen Stefani
- “Ain’t Nothing Wrong With That” Robert Randolph & the Family Band
- “Smack My Bitch Up” Prodigy
For COOLDOWN? Try these two:
“Shake It Up Christmas” Train and “Make You Feel My Love” ADELE
ENJOY and MERRY FITNESS EVERYBODY!!