SATURDAY MAY 21ST.
CHISEL’D . OUTDOORS.
10:00 – 11:00 A.M
EQUINOX FITNESS PINE STREET
HILL SPRINTS. BURPEES. STEPS.
TOTAL BODY BLITZ 110%.
GET. READY . TO . BRING . IT.
This weekend, JOIN US, for a special OUTDOOR bootcamp workout at EQUINOX FITNESS SAN FRANCISCO. Class will meet inside the gym at 10 to sign waivers and rally. Prepare to take it outside to Pine street for outdoor fitness drills guaranteed to get the whole body feeling fit and FABULOUS. Class is ALL levels. Clear skies are on the forecast for this weekend…. get ready to get out in the SUNSHINE and start your Saturday off right!
For more information about EQUINOX Fitness Club in San Francisco, please visit their website:
or call: 415.593.4000
Get a great workout (and a TAN 😉 with me Saturday!
Cant wait to sweat in the sunshine – hope to see you outside this weekend!!
And don’t forget to download this week’s POWER PLAYLIST. Below are the hits we’ve been ROCKIN out to in class. HEAR them live this saturday, 11am CYCLING with me at EQUINOX SF!
MAY 2011 POWER PLAYLIST. BRING IT.
- Sweet Disposition (Axwell Remix) / The Temper Trap
- Stereo Love / Edward Maya & Vika Jigulina
- Sweat (Snoop Dogg vs. David Guetta) [Remix]
- Dirty Dancer (with Usher) [feat. Lil Wayne] / Enrique Iglesias
- Where Them Girls At (feat. Nicki Minaj & Flo Rida)
- Party Rock Anthem (feat. Lauren Bennett & GoonRock) / LMFAO
- More (RedOne Jimmy Joker Remix) / Usher
- Down On Me (Disco Fries Remix) / 50 Cent
- Peacock / Katy Perry
- The Show Goes On / Lupe Fiasco
- Amazing / Inna
- Run This Town (feat. Rihanna & Kanye West) / Jay-Z
- Young Forever (Featuing Mr. Hudson) / Jay-Z
Do you prefer to workout outside or are you a gym junkie? I was never a fan of sweating outside until I moved to San Francisco. The city’s weather and scenery is WAY too beautiful and makes you want to get outdoors for FRESH AIR! Cant wait to sweat on the EQUINOX steps!