1.) Caroline Jordan Fitness Schedule and Special Events September 26-October 2:
Thursday 9/30: 12:30pm Cycling EQUINOX
*** Thursday SPECIAL EVENT: 730pm FALL FASHION SHOW with lululemon athletica Grant Avenue. Come to the store at 730pm for our first ever FASHION SHOW to celebrate the Fall Styles. Watch as me and the other Ambassadors STRUT our stuff down the lululemon catwalk wearing the latest fitness fashions. Enjoy a private shopping experience, music, and refreshments in the store. Well loved Ambassador, BUDDY MACUHA will be MC-ing the show…. its going to be THE event of the year! See you there! For more information, check out the event link HERE.
Friday 10/1: 12pm Abs and 12:30pm Cycling EQUINOX
Saturday 10/2: 10 am Chisel’d and 11am Cycling EQUINOX
Find more information on specific club locations by clicking on the links included above.
Interested in individual, group, or corporate Personal Training Sessions? Contact Me for details and seasonal discounts.
For other wonderful community events, check out the lululemon athletica Grant Avenue community online SCHEDULE.
2.) Fearless Fitness Tip Of the Week: The Happiness List
“The happiest people I know don’t even think about being happy. They just think about being good neighbors, good people. And then happiness sort of sneaks in the back window while they are busy doing good.”
“Want to be happy? GIVE HAPPY.”
Thought I’d pass along my personal Happiness List. The Twenty FIVE reasons Im Happy to be alive at 25!
1.) RUNNING. Nothing makes me smile more. I consider myself a “Run for Funner” and my #1 objective when I run is to see how many people I can get to smile with me. For more on my overly passionate love of running check out this POST – GREAT running quotes!
2. Coconut Water. Especially in actual COCONUTS!
3. Lady Gaga. Not only is she a permanent fixture on all my playlists, she regularly inspires me to be bold and Fearless. Im happy shes in the world and have had a GREAT time rocking out to her music and even dressing up like her 😉
4. Colorful Clothing. DUH.
5. Living in San Francisco.
6. My Mom.
7. SUN and the BEACH!
8. My family at Lululemon
10. The people I work with. My boss, my co-workers…. these people inspire me on a daily basis.
11. Epsom. Salt. Bubble. Baths….. heck yes!
12. Buddy Machua.
13. Davis and homegrown tomatoes.
14. Swimming with Margot…. CLASSIC photo 😉
15. BIG loud accessories. Astro-pop shoes… large sunglasses….
16. FRENCH MACAROONS!!! oooo little colorful cookies how i LOVE you!
17. My AMAZING group of friends
20. Dance – Performing and watching performances! love it 🙂
21. The Ferry Building San Francisco!
22. Dressing up, costumes and finding ANY excuse to dance
23. OATMEAL. Seriously you guys….. do I talk about how amazing my oatmeal is almost every day or what?
24. Lands End Park
25. BEING TWENTY FIVE and celebrating another year in a very blessed life! THANK YOU all for sharing it with me!
3.) Fearless Fitness CHALLENGE of the week: MAKE your own happiness list!
This week I challenge YOU to sit down and make your very own Happiness list. It doesn’t need to be long….but take the time to write a few simple things in your life that make you SMILE. Put it somewhere visible so you can see it often to add a little happiness in your days. “Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens……”
Have a WONDERFUL week! I hope to see you in my BIRTHDAY class Monday night and at the lululemon FALL FASHION show Thursday! As always, if you have any questions or comments please feel free to email me! THANKS again for making my 25th Birthday SO HAPPY!