Tone your hips, butt, and thighs without leaving the mat in this uplifting floor workout. This body weight home exercise routine will help you shape and tone your lower half in just 20 minutes! Get ready to feel strong, bring your A game!
Floor Workout Benefits:
- Stronger butt, hip, and leg muscles
- Can be done anywhere (at home, the gym, or while traveling)
- The exercises help to strengthen muscles around the ankles and knees to prevent injury and improve performance
- No equipment or gym membership required
- Muscular endurance and strength is increased, allowing you to exercise for longer
- More calories are burned
- Coordination and balance are improved
Incorporating floor workout exercises into your fitness routine can build on major areas of fitness such as core strength, muscular endurance, and flexibility. Mat based exercises done on the floor can help you isolate parts of your body that are hard to access standing. This floor workout will help to balance all of your other favorite exercise activities with strength.
As always, please check with your doctor before starting this or any exercise routine. Move mindfully and have FUN! Are you ready to feel the burn? Grab your exercise mat, get down on the floor, and lets GO!
Floor Workout: Hips, Butt, & Thighs Video
Great job! How do your hips, buns, and thighs feel after that floor workout video? Let me know in the comments below. And please hit “LIKE” and consider SUBSCRIBING to the channel so that we can stay connected every time I upload new videos.
I want to help you feel good! Please let me know what videos I can create just for you.
Now go take those strong legs of yours out into the world and kick butt! Proud of you for rocking that floor workout.
Love and squats,
Other things to check out: