One of my goals for 2013 was to connect with and inspire others through more public speaking, events, and radio. And since vision boards DO come true, one of my goals has too. This month I was a featured guest on “Eat. Love. Live. Thrive” a web radio talk show with Registered Dietitian and Health Expert Corinne Dobbas. In our 30 minute talk show we had an honest conversation on how to stay healthy and happy in a stressed out society. According to the American Psychological Association (APA), 22% of Americans feel extremely stressed–so can you imagine how many feel slightly stressed? Through my work in wellness coaching, I have found that this stress has profound effects on the way we take care of ourselves, or should I say–how we don’t care of ourselves. It’s an overwhelming cause for people to feel negative, get frustrated, and to stop putting effort into their physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being. We become unbalanced; and when we’re unbalanced, it’s hard to get back to a place of health and happiness.
Come on with us and listen in on our straight-up conversation on dealing with stress, how to see the positive (even when you feel super negative), how to make sure your goals are on target for where you are, tips on dealing with comparing yourself to others, and the basics on how to stay healthy and happy where you are right now, at this moment in time–regardless of everyone else around you. Click here to download and listen to the show:
Some topics covered in our 30 minute talk:
- Vision Boards. A compelling vision combined with focused action is the key to a positive outcome. Start making your reality work for you with a vision board.
- 100 Ways to LOVE yourself. A list of 100 ways to nourish your mind, body, and spirit.
- Break Free from Workout Guilt. My “snap out of it” strategy to help you break free from workout guilt, make peace with yourself, and accomplish your wellness goals.
- Easy Ways to Brighten Up Your Attitude on any day. Caroline’s “Attitude Adjustment” Strategy for positive thinking.
- How to Stop Trash Talking Yourself. Change the way you see, not the way you look.
- Your life on healthy habits. Live it. Love it.
- Ready, Set, GOAL SET. Three exercises that will get your mind right for your best year yet.
Leave me a comment when you listen to the show and tell me your biggest takeaway from my conversation with Corrine. I look forward to hearing your thoughts and to sharing future radio talks!
Theres one thing I know for sure, I wouldn’t be anywhere without all of YOU. Thanks for your continued support as I work towards accomplishing all of my personal and professional goals. Sky is the LIMIT and I plan on flying high with YOU!
With love and gratitude,
For more on Corinne Dobbas, M.S., R.D. check out her amazing website: http://www.corinnedobbas.com/
Other Things To Check Out This Week:
- Workout from Home. Free 15 minute Bodyweight Strength Routine.
- The newest man in my life, Aiden. My favorite client 😉
- Make a difference in the lives of those with Leukemia & Lymphoma by donating to the Mr. Marina Fundraiser. Click here!