I love starting my day with a bright, flavorful cup of cold brew coffee! But often the cold brew sold in coffee shops is full of sugar and not the best for your health. But you can brew a better cup of Joe with this deliciously healthy NuNaturals cold brew coffee recipe. Here’s how to be your own barista ☕️:
- 14 tablespoons ground dark roast coffee (make sure the coffee is coarsely ground for best results!)
- 32 oz. cold filtered water
- 1 tablespoon NuNaturals cocoa syrup or 1-2 packets NoCarbs Blend Stevia Packets
- Cold brew coffee maker or 32oz jar
- your choice of filter (could be a coffee filter mesh insert, fabric pouch, or large reusable teabag!)
Pour filtered water into jar or cold brew maker. Place 14tbs coffee grounds in submersible filter. Place filter in jar or container and shake vigorously for 15 seconds. Put jar in fridge for 24-48 hours. If your coffee is too strong add in extra filtered water into your coffee cup to taste. Add 1/2 cup milk or almond milk and your choice of NuNaturals cocoa syrup or stevia packets. Stir and enjoy! 👩🏼🍳🤩😋
Did you know NuNaturals products are made from the stevia plant and contain NO SUGAR or artificial ingredients?? Yes that’s right: they offer an all natural way to sweeten your favorite recipes AND stay on track in being your healthiest, happiest self. You can live fit and enjoy the sweet stuff in life, it is possible to have it all with NuNaturals!
Let me know if you try this cold brew coffee recipe below in the comments. Cheers to living the sweet life together and feeling our best ☕️
Don’t forget to also check out my NuNaturals Collagen Pumpkin Protein Pudding – its one of a kind amazing!