Need another easy and healthy Pumpkin recipe? Blend up this Pumpkin Protein Pudding for a deliciously fit fall snack or meal!
Ok so I jumped all in on the Pumpkin obsession bandwagon. Call me basic, but I simply can’t get enough of it. My Pumpkin Spice Protein Smoothie started me on a journey of adventures in orange. I’ve been making a mess in the kitchen and it’s actually been really fun! One of my new favorite recipe finds is this easy Pumpkin Protein pudding. It’s only 4 ingredients and packed full of vitamins, nutrients, and over 20 grams of plant based protein. Perfect for breakfast, a snack, or dessert – you can feel good about indulging in this fit fall treat. Grab your Nutribullet and give it a whirl…. don’t blame me if you become Pumpkin obsessed too 😉
Pumpkin Protein Pudding Recipe.
Blend up this thick and flavorful Pumpkin Protein Pudding for a fit fall dessert. Grab a spoon and get ready to SMILE!
- ½ cup organic pumpkin puree
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 handful spinach (optional but Im always looking for an extra way to get my greens)
- One scoop Vega Vanilla Sport Protein Powder or preferred protein powder (vanilla flavor works best but I’ve also tried chocolate and Vega One Vanilla Chai and it’s another variety of delicious! ).
- 1 tsp sweetener of choice. I prefer to use NuNaturals stevia or their new Pumpkin Spice syrup
- 1 tbs NuNaturals Collagen peptides.
- Add all ingredients to blender, blend until smooth and enjoy. The Pumpkin Protein comes out really thick and creamy. Save leftover Pumpkin Protein for later.
I like to top my Pumpkin Protein pudding with pecans and coconut, but you can add any toppings you like to dress up your bowl of happiness! Leave me a comment below if you try this Pumpkin Protein Pudding. I can’t get enough of this treat and I’m thinking pumpkin might need to be a trend I keep up all year long.
Happy fit fall to you friends, may this season bless you with health and happiness.
Other Things To Check Out: