2. FEARLESS FITNESS TIP OF THE WEEK: “Hipster Fitness Playlist”
Need some Fitness Motivation this week? Power up your playlist with these hits and you’ll have a hard time sitting still! This one has a little bit of a “HIPSTER” feel….. but the mix makes sure to include a bit of everything for you. ENJOY!
“HIPSTER FITNESS PLAYLIST”
1. Beautiful Day / U2
2. Rompe (Edited) / Daddy Yankee
3. The Seed (2.0) / The Roots & Cody Chestnutt
4. Tightrope (Feat. Big Boi) / Janelle Monáe
5. Heads Will Roll / Yeah Yeah Yeahs
6. Feel Good Inc / Gorrllaz
7. Woohoo (feat. Nicki Minaj) / Christina Aguilera
8. No You Girls / Franz Ferdinand
9. Gold Guns Girls / Metric
10. Crazy (Remix) / Gnarles Barkley ft. Kardinal & Remy Ma
11. Golddigger Ft. Jamie Foxxx / Kanye West
12. Over and Over / Hot Chip
13. Numb/Encore / Jay-Z ft Linkin Park
14. Revolver (feat. Lil Wayne) / Madonna
15. Temperature / Sean Paul
16. Sweet Dreams Are Made Of These / Eurythmics
17. Commander (Ralphi Rosario Club Mix) / Kelly Rowland
18. I See Right Through You / DJ Encore
19. Shut It Down (feat. Akon) / Pitbull
FEARLESS FITNESS CHALLENGE OF THE WEEK: Make your own POWER PLAYLIST!
Nothing is more motivating to me than new MUSIC to move to. Dedicate a few minutes this week to putting together your own POWER playlist. Need some ideas to get you started? Check out my personal collection of SONGS …. maybe some of those will power you up too! Desperate to hear songs without ear phones? COME TO CLASS and we will sing to them together!
As always, THANK YOU for being an amazing Fearless Family. If you have any comments and questions – feel free to email me. Have a wonderful week and I hope to see you around lululemon soon!