Plantar fasciitis can be such a nagging pain.
Plantar fasciitis commonly causes stabbing pain that usually occurs with your first steps in the morning. Read on to learn the best exercises you can do to heal plantar fasciitis fast and the best tips for lasting pain relief.
Did you know one in 10 people will struggle with Plantar Fasciitis at some point in their lifetime? Just about 10% of the population will suffer from this devastating heel pain. I have many members in my Hurt Foot Fitness Coaching program who are healing from severe cases of Plantar Fasciitis.
What is Plantar Fasciitis?
Plantar Fasciitis (pronounced plantar fash-ee-eye-tis) can be literally translated as “foot inflammation, and is the result of strain, inflammation or damage to one of the most important ligaments in the foot – the plantar fascia. When you have plantar fasciitis you feel pain in your heel and it can range from sharp pain to dull, its a pesky achy soreness that limits your activity.
What can you do to treat Plantar Fasciitis?
- Meet with a podiatrist. Get custom orthotics and shoe recommendations for your unique body’s needs. If you can’t afford custom orthotics, you need to check out Steps Direct. Steps Direct goes directly to the customer offering the same product and service for only $189.00. Use my code CJFITSQUAD to get an exclusive discount on your first order at https://stepsdirect.com/
- Work with a physical therapist. Learn about your body, your muscular imbalances, and get the right corrective exercise plan to help you get out of chronic foot pain and back into active living.
- Do the right foot exercises. Ill show you the best exercises to treat plantar fasciitis in the video below.
- Fix Your diet. In order to fix your heel pain ASAP, you need to have a solid diet. I strongly recommend following a low sugar, nutrient rich diet when healing from your injury. Numerous studies show that sugar can be addictive, cause inflammation, lead to a number of devastating illnesses, and delay your body’s ability to heal. My Hurt Foot Healing Diet and guide is the program where I give you a diet meal plan specifically designed for healing. If you want to recover and feel your best,I highly recommend investing in this nutrition course.
- Join the Hurt Foot Fitness program for safe, effective daily workouts to help you stay mentally and physically fit while you get your foot back in good health!
What are the Best Exercises For Plantar Fasciitis?
Don’t waste your time searching for foot care help online. In this quick Youtube Video, I am going to teach you the best exercises for foot pain relief. Doing this video consistently will keep you and your feet healthy. All you need is a yoga tune up ball (or tennis ball) to get started. If you are dealing with a lot of foot pain or other physical challenges it can be helpful to have a chair and or stand by a wall for some of the movements. Grab those materials and check out these helpful tips below to get you and your feet OUT of pain. As always please check with your doctor or physical therapist before starting this or any exercise program. Listen to your body and move mindfully. The video below is not a substitute for medical advice.
Equipment you need for these exercises:
1) Chair or wall
2) Yoga tune up therapy balls or a tennis ball
Heel Pain Relief Exercises From Home | Get Rid of Plantar Fasciitis Fast | FT Steps Direct
If you like this exercise video, please hit the LIKE button and SHARE with a friend or tag me on social media @carolinejordanfitness . And if you enjoy and benefit from the video content, please consider becoming a PATREON at https://www.patreon.com/carolinejordanfitness or making a one time donation at: https://www.paypal.me/CarolineJordanUS Venmo : @carolinejordanfitness so that I can continue to create more feel good fitness content for you for years to come!
Im positive that if you are consistent in doing these exercises I am confident you can see significant relief from plantar fasciitis in 2 weeks or less. And when you do I’ll want to hear all about it below in the comments! But remember, the real secret to staying pain free is making sure to combine these exercises with balanced exercise programming, the right footwear, and often custom orthotics.
The pain of Plantar Fasciitis can become debilitating if left untreated. If you are experiencing heel pain that does not resolve itself within a few days, I recommend making an appointment with your doctor. But hopefully with the above exercises and tips, you’ll be able to take a proactive approach to getting rid of pain and helping your feet feel healthy again!
Sending you love my friend,
Other things to check out: