Press play on this feel good No Impact Floor Workout for Long & Lean Muscles.
This 30 minute floor workout video works your total body without placing pressure on your feet and ankles. Its NO Impact, fun, challenging, uplifting, and all levels. This No Impact floor workout video is especially designed for those of you who are in need of some non-weight bearing exercise. It’s perfect if you are looking for:
- A workout you can do in your home or apartment with little space
- A workout video to stay in shape when traveling for work ( makes working out in your hotel room fun and motivating!)
- A No Impact cross-training workout to balance high-impact workouts
- A routine to help you shape and strengthen your abs, hips, butt, legs, and arms.
- A exercise routine you can do on a sleepy sunday to help pull things together from the weekend and prepare for a strong week.
- A low-impact exercise routine you can do when coming back from an injury (get the doctor’s permission first of course 🙂 )
I had a lot of fun filming this floor workout video for you – my abs felt the burn and my butt was sore for a few days in the best way. To get started all you need is a mat and YOU! Tighten up your pony tail (or man bun ? ) and press play now.
“Baby You’re A Star” No Impact Floor Workout. 30 Minute Long & Lean Routine.
I believe exercise is one of the key ingredients in having energy and living a powerful life. I hope this Floor workout video serves you in feeling your very best. Leave me a comment below if you try these routine and let me know how you feel!
Im here to help you stay positive and active wherever life finds you. I hope this exercise video helps you find ways to move and feel good in your body. I believe in you and know you can do whatever you put your mind to. Here to cheer you on in all ways and always.
My mission is to help you develop a positive relationship to self and exercise that adds to the quality of your life. Check out my list of services, stay connected about upcoming events by subscribing to my email newsletter, or contact me at email@example.com to discuss ways we can work together and live well.
Other Things To Check Out: