I’ve got exciting news to share with you! I recently started working with Kristi Yamaguchi as an ambassador for her clothing line: Tsu.ya . Tsu.ya (pronounced tsoo-ya) is designed to feel good and deliver style that fits every part of an active lifestyle. Influenced by Kristi’s years as an international athlete traveling to fashion capitals around the world, Tsu.ya, offers modern designs, on-trend colors and sophisticated style, plus ultra comfortable fabrics.
Tsuya has four core beliefs that describe who the “Tsuya Woman” is:
- The Tsuya Woman strives to make others better (MOB). She works towards excellence in all that she does and sets a positive example for colleagues, peers, family and community. By doing so, she inspires and enriches others’ daily lives.
- The Tsuya Woman is active. Exercise is a part of her lifestyle, which she balances between life and work in order to remain healthy.
- The Tsuya Woman is stylish. She likes to feel beautiful in what she wears and seeks style that is both fashionable and comfortable enough to take her through her day.
- The Tsuya Woman is philanthropic. She cherishes the feeling of giving back and looks for ways to make a difference in her community. There’s nothing more fulfilling than lending your shoulders to help someone else stand taller to reach their dreams!
A portion of the proceeds from all Tsu.ya sales goes to the Kristi Yamaguchi’s Always Dream Foundation, which inspires underserved children to reach for their dreams through innovative reading programs and by advancing the cause of early childhood literacy.
“Always Dream is my motto – to dream big, never lose sight of my goals, and strive to become a better person. While I have been supported in the pursuit of my dreams, I realize that support does not exist for all children. My desire is to inspire and embrace the hopes and dreams of children.”
– Kristi Yamaguchi
It is a huge honor to accept the ambassadorship and represent the stylish, active, philanthropic Tsuya woman who strives to “make others better” through her life.
How do I aspire to live in a way that is #makingothersbetter ? I work as a corporate wellness consultant and health coach. My goal is to help people take care of themselves so that they can live their lives fully. We get one life and I work to enable others to make the most of it.
Over the years, my work has evolved and I morphed into a unique combination of corporate wellness consultant, health coach, and community spokesperson with one mission: get the world moving in a positive direction. Fitness and Health is something I love and strongly believe in. I work to shift perspectives and allow others to adopt a healthier life not because it makes them “look good” or fit into a cultural mold, but instead to live their best lives and fulfill their greatest potential. I want to help people develop a positive relationship to exercise, to health, and to themselves. My work in wellness has been a powerful pathway to get my message out into the world. I know that the work that I am doing is serving a purpose and I believe we all need each other to be better and live well.
Is it true that we all live to serve and that by helping others we fulfill our own destiny? The answer is a simple YES. When you make a positive impact on someone else’s life, you also make a positive impact in your own life. Thats why I find the Tsuya #makingothersbetter campaign so awesome. Because by making others better, you also make the very best version of you.
This video was filmed and produced by Mark Kuroda for the Tsuya #makingothersbetter campaign. Watch it and let me know what you think in the comments below! I’m so excited to see all the possibilities unfold from this partnership and look forward to #makingothersbetter through this work.
How do you live your life in a way that is #makingothersbetter ? Let me know in the comments below.
I just want to say thank you. Thank you dear friend for reading and for joining me in this journey. You make me better and I strive to do the same for you.
Other Things To Check Out This Week:
- Its getting CLOSE! Inkshares has changed their platform and I only need to sell 250 copies of my Caroline Jordan Fitness coaching book in order to receive publishing. So far Im at 160 copies sold – 90 copies away from making this dream a reality. With your support, I know this book baby can come to life! I aspire to be a wellness coach that helps you keep your mind, body, and spirit in great shape so that you can LOVE your life. I believe this book will be a great resource inempowering personal and community wellness. A little bit of love goes a long way, please visit: https://www.inkshares.com/projec…/balanced-body-breakthrough to pre-order your copy. I hope to share “Balanced Body Breakthrough” with you in 2016 and am SO grateful for your belief in this project and in me.
- Dec. 5th 2015 at Uforia Studios San Francisco: Spin4 Crohn’s & Colitis Cures. A 2-hour indoor cycling relay. Teams are made up of 4 people and funds raised go straight to curing the millions How Does it Work? Reserve 1 bike at www.spin4.org for 2 hours of pedaling with purpose. Grab 3 teammates & raise funds to Spin4 Crohn’s & Colitis Cures Event date is December 5 and will be hosted at Uforia in San Francisco. Let’s represent! Be a leader, and reserve your team’s spot today at www.spin4.org. We Spin4 Crohn’s & Colitis Cures. What do you Spin4? Questions? Contact Angela Giganti, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Healthy, Fast, and Easy Breakfast Ideas. Energy for Busy Days.
- I work with a variety of companies to create, write, and develop wellness programming designed to enhance the success and health of their staff. I have hosted corporate wellness workshops and offsite events across the United States. Some of my past presentations include:“Thrive: Wellbeing At Work”
“Thrive Wellbeing on the Road”
“Digital Detox. Healthy Tech Wellness”
“Reboot at Work! Simple Strategies for improved energy.”
“RX Series. Stress Relief Strategies that Work”
I have consulted for leading companies including: Genentech, Google, RMC Water and Environment, Credit Karma, TaskRabbit, Litekey Technology, ReedSmith LLP, and Hines. I work to customize each program to meet the unique needs of your team. My goal is to make each offering engaging and provide resources participants can immediately use to improve their wellness and life. I believe that self-care is health care and the secret to thriving in work, wellness, and life. If you are interested in scheduling a consultation to discuss ways we can work with together, please contact me at email@example.com .